Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mason's kindergarten program

Mason did so good in his kindergarten program! Grandpa Bill, Grandma Pat, Grandma Carrolyn and Aunt Mollie came to watch him in all his glory! :)

I was the proudest mom in that room, hands down! I am so lucky to be Mason's Mom! I marvel at how far he has come in just a few years! The sky is the limit for this boy and I love him SOOOO much!! :) I always tell him that he's my best friend.

Mason with the most fabulous kindergarten teacher on the planet! Oh, how we love her!! She was so good to Mason all year and I am so grateful for the positive impact she had on him!

This pretty much sums it up. I can always find him right here, unless he's in my room on the computer. :) I love this kid so much and my heart just swells with pride every time I think of him.




No comments: