Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baseball 2010

Well, after doing 7 blog posts tonite, I totally thought I was all caught up. Just as I went to turn off my computer, I remembered I didn't blog about baseball! WHAT!? How could this happen? It has pretty much run our lives for months now and I already forgot about it!? I hardly think so!

Mason played "Rookie" ball this year and loved it! His first hit (off the tee) in his first game he ran straight to 3rd! We laughed so hard about that one! It was the first triple hit in Rookie history! :) It didn't take him too long to get the hang of it.

Mase loved doing the cheer and getting treats more than anything! I wonder where he would get that from?

Soph enjoying the view! :)

Mase in "ready position"! Gotta love Rookie ball!

Ry at bat. (At least I think it's Ry...he and Tay were on the same team this year! They're both so tall and skinny, AND they both bat lefty...it's hard to tell them apart!)

Not sure who this is to be totally honest. Pretty sure it's Ry though...
This is definitely Tay!!

And this is Tay again! :)

Ry got so good at pitching this year! They asked him to be on the All-Star team! He is loving pitching for them too! :)

Ry on the mound.

Go D-Backs! Oh, and don't mind my 12 foot shadow! :)




Oh, and one more of Mase on base! :) I love when my posts rhyme!

No comments: