Saturday, June 5, 2010

2 posts in one...

So, we have had SO much going on lately! I feel like I've been living at the ball park and the school! It has been crazy, but SO much fun too! This is my 5th post tonite, so I'm doubling up on this one! (These 2 things took place in the same day, so it's ok, right? )

I got to eat lunch in the cafeteria with Mason this week! He was practicing for when he goes to first grade! It was the cutest thing ever! He kept saying how excited he was and that it was "the best day ever"! This is one of his best buddies...well, besides me anyways! :)

Ryan had his 5th grade patriotic program and float parade that morning! He picked California (LUCKY!) and we made his super cool float together! I didn't get a great picture of it, but it has Goofy wearing a Lakers jersey, an Angel's bat and foam finger, dolphins and killer whales jumping out of it, some sea shells and some pictures of the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Disneyland and the Golden Gate Bridge! It was all his idea and he did most of the work himself! I just helped him tape it all on there! :)
He such a great kid and a great student too! His teacher wrote on his report card, "Ryan is a teacher's dream!" I want to frame that one because it's so true! He is just good to the core and I hope he stays that way! He did a great job in the program too! He refused to have a speaking part but he sang all of the songs. He was kind of hidden behind another kid, so I didn't get any pictures and I can barely see him in the video I took! I know he hates that sort of thing, but he did great! I am so proud of Ryan and I love him so much! I just can't believe he's growing up so fast!!


They had to walk their floats around the whole school to show everyone!

For some reason he insisted on wearing these football sunglasses. Not sure what they have to do with California...





1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey-his best buddy looks an awful lot like my neighbor :)! They are so cute!