Saturday, June 5, 2010

BYU football...fathers and sons camp!

Let me just start by saying that these pictures are pretty old...well, from April I guess. :) Chris took them with his phone and it took a while for me to figure out how to get them on here!

The BYU football players put on a little camp for fathers and sons. Chris was super excited to take the boys and they totally loved it!


They got to go down on the field and run some drills with the players.

It was such a fun day for them! They are such good boys and it is so fun to do stuff with them! They are awfully lucky to have such a great dad too! :)

I totally love this one of Tay! What a great action shot! I should blow it up to a poster size and hang it on his wall! :)





No comments: