Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Field Day Fun!!

I love volunteering to help with field day! I think I've done it every year since Ryan was in kindergarten! Why do I love it so much? Because I get to help with ridiculous relays like this one where the kids have to kick one shoe across the jumprope line. :) This is Taylor just about to kick his shoe!

Taylor in the bucket relay...this one must be standard...I think they do it every year! :)

Tay and some of his besties! :)

Taylor's class waiting for their turn.

Ok, I should have warned you about this picture...or at least posted them in the right order. :) Poor Mase! His allergies got so bad at field day! This is how they looked AFTER 2 Benadryl's!

Ry with his friends...they were too cool to pose for a picture...until I offered to squirt them with the hose if they did! They were happy to oblige since it was SOOO hot!!

Mase trying to play the parachute game with one eye open. :(

Poor little fella, he just couldn't stop rubbing it!

Ry kicking his shoe. I don't know why, but the kids totally loved that relay!

Katey putting her shoe back on (sorry, these aren't in the right order)...
Katey running with the "ice cream cone".

...Katey after kicking her shoe...it didn't go very far! (It's the pink blob right in front of her!) Nice mid-air shot eh? :)



Mase: pre-swollen eye...can you tell it's just beginning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Mase are CRAZY! I don't think I have ever seen anyone other than kendrick get eye allergies that bad. Poor guy! And Kindergarten has field day. How come I didn't know this? I will DEFINETLY be helping out on that day. I recently decided that I like helping at school.