Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Because I think this picture deserves it's own post!

I love this picture! I love my babies! I love that these 2 love each other so much...a little too much sometimes! :) I love Soph's hair and the fact that I can tell she's smiling under that bottle! I also love that she's wearing Katey's old clothes...I love reminiscing every time she wears those 7 year old hand-me-downs. :) I love that Hayden stole Katey's pink backpack, I love that he has a pink sippy cup, and I love that he calls Sophey "Boots" and wants to play with her all day long! I love that they're laying on top of Sophey's blanket with Hayden's blanket on top of them. I didn't even stage this picture at all. This is just how they look all on their own...and I LOVE it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love that you have so much love! Cute post:)