Saturday, June 5, 2010

Katey's wax museum

Katey had to pick a famous person for her wax museum. She picked Michael Jackson! She had to learn about him, memorize a 30 second script about him and then dress up like him. Oh, and make a poster too. They funny thing is, she truly thought Michael Jackson was a girl! :) Even the picture she drew on her poster is a girl wearing a dress. (Look close at the picture below!) Isn't that hilarious!? She wore this green sticker as a "button" and she would freeze until someone would push her button. Then she would come to life, tell the 30 second scripted biography and then freeze again. It was so fun! I can't believe that she was so excited to do it and not the least bit nervous!

Me proving that I was there. I've been better about making sure I'm IN pictures lately and not just the one TAKING the pictures! :)

"Selena Gomez" & "Michael Jackson"

I let my big kids get out of class to see the wax museum and I dragged the little kids with me! Chris was out of town and he sure missed out! :)

Soph had no idea that was Katey! She was a little bit afraid!

No comments: