Monday, February 1, 2010

I {heart} Chris continued...

So, Chris turned 34 yesterday. Wow, that sounds old. Happy Birthday Baby! :) Chris is the best husband I could ask for. He is the best Dad our kids could ask for. He is also the best friend I could ask for. We didn't get to do much for his big day since he had Lasik on Friday and all. Then, on Saturday we went to Taylor's basketball game and picture day, to Chris' follow up appointment, to my Dad's birthday party and then to Ryan's basketball game and picture day. Oh, and Katey had dance that afternoon and I had to go to the grocery store. He DID get to eat Rubio's fish tacos for lunch that day AND coach Ryan's basketball team (which they won in honor of his birthday). On Sunday (his actual birthday) we sluffed Stake Conference and slept in. We didn't do anything exciting, but we did make delicious homemade pizzas for lunch and went to his Mom's for a birthday dinner. So, it was a busy weekend but we didn't really get to "celebrate". We did go out twice last weekend, once for our anniversary and once for his birthday...since we knew how this weekend was going to turn out in advance. :) Anyways, if you're reading this Chris...I hope you had a great birthday nonetheless and I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. You truly are the best. I hope you are loving your perfect vision that I gave you for your 34th birthday. Love, Me

No comments: