
Apparently Hayden is afraid of dry skin. So much so that he had to use half a bottle of Bath and Body Words body cream. It's thick, expensive stuff (as far as lotion goes anyways) and a little goes a long way. When you run out of skin to soak it up, naturally you start to apply it to your hair. When you run out of hair, you start wiping your lotion-filled hands all over any nearby surface that would soak up lotion...as in towels, rugs, etc. He was awfully proud of himself! What a mess. He's lucky I could laugh about it instead of beating him. :)
1 comment:
Ha! I have an almost identical picture of Jack after having used an ENTIRE jar of hair molding cream on his head. I'm telling you our children are so blessed that their mother's blog. Otherwise I would have beaten him. Instead my first thought was, "I should blog about this..."
Post a Comment