Sunday, February 14, 2010

I {heart} Sophey



Soph does this new thing when I'm feeding her...she thinks she needs to "help" me. She grabs the spoon as I'm putting it into her mouth and shoves it in for me. She gets SO much of it on her face that I'm not sure how much she is really eating. :) She is so funny! It makes her quite proud. She will be 1 so soon and she has more hair than Katey had when she was 3. I'm trying to grow her "bangs" out, so I normally put a clippy in her hair to keep them out of her face. However, lately she has decided that it's more fun to take the clippy out and just play with it. So, this is what she looks like ALL of the time. Yup, like an orphan. :) I can't give her another haircut, even as much as I want to, because we have GOT to get past this akward stage. Her hair will be so pretty once it looks a little less orphan-like. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. She is so sweet and so funny! I am SO sad that her 1st birthday is right around the corner! How did that happen anyways? She was supposed to stay little and she just isn't. :(


No comments: