I love Chris. More than you can imagine. He is the perfect person for me. I am lucky to have found him! We have been married 12 years today. He bought me these beautiful flowers at Costco the other night. Actually, it went something like this...we're at Costco with all 6 kids and 2 carts full of kids and groceries. Toward the end of our "adventure" we passed the flowers. He said, "Do you want to pick out some flowers for our Anniversary?" So, technically I picked them out...but he bought them. :) Fabulous nonetheless. It has been the best 12 years of my life. So what if it hasn't always been perfect? I have a saying on my wall that goes like this..."Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful." Ain't that the truth? My life has been truly wonderful. Especially with Chris in it. We have lived 3 different places, had 6 kids, gone thru 7 cars, gone on countless vacations and we have had a great time every step of the way! He is truly my best friend and I am so grateful for him! Hopefully the next 12 years will be every bit as wonderful!
We Moved
5 years ago
1 comment:
LOVE that quote!!! Might have to copy it...
HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment