So, these pictures didn't turn out very good...and I can't believe it has taken me so long to post them. Anyways, I took the kids in for haircuts on Dec. 23rd. Taylor said, "Mom, for Christmas I really want a mohawk." So, I let him get a mohawk. :) The girl who cuts our hair thought I was joking, but surely I wasn't. I really let him get a mohawk 2 days before Christmas. I am debating whether or not he'll get to keep it when he goes back to school next week. It is the perfect haircut for Taylor since he has some crazy cowlicks...it is also the perfect haircut for his personality. I happen to like it. My parents, on the other hand, were a little shocked.
That's OK. I {heart} Taylor either way. ;)
Taylor is such a great kid. If anyone is misunderstood around here, it's Taylor. I get him though. He is my bud. He says, "I love you" a hundred times a day. He means it too. He loves to watch t.v. downstairs in Chris' office. Since we don't have an intercom, I have to yell down the stairs when I need him. Every time he hears me he yells, "COMING!" so I know I don't need to keep yelling for him. He comes running too. He is so obedient and he tries so hard to be good. He is so sweet to everyone, especially to Hayden and Sophey. He loves playing with them and taking care of them. No one is more forgiving, loving or compassionate than Taylor. His 2nd grade teacher started crying at PTC when she was talking about what a great example Taylor is to her in those areas. Everyone loves Taylor. It's impossible not to. I love him the most though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment