The 2011 Chili Dogs!
Taylor had a great Jr. Jazz season! He got to play with a bunch of his best buddies! They decided to keep playing together and enter a tournament. So far they are winning like crazy! :) They had 2 games on Saturday to determine their placement in the tournament. They got picked for the 1st seed because they played so well! It is single elimination from here on out and they made it through the first 2 rounds! They have a game tonite and the champioinship game is tomorrow night! I am so proud of Taylor, he has really had his chance to shine during this tournament! He is incredibly amazing at defense, particularly at rebounding...and he contributes on the scoreboard too! It is so much fun to watch him play! I love the confidence he is playing with right now. It reminds me so much of Ryan playing All Star baseball last year. They both have their Daddy's quiet confidence. :) The best part has been watching Ryan cheer for Taylor! I wish I would have recorded their conversation on the way home from Taylor's game Tuesday night. Ryan kept telling Taylor how good he played and Taylor kept telling Ryan that it's too bad his team didn't play in a tournament because he knows Ry would have played great too! :) I seriously could not have been prouder! Ryan and his buddies sit on the top row of the bleachers cheering and telling everyone to pass the ball to Tay! It is so fun to watch them get along and support each other like this! I love my boys and I am proud of how well they play, but most importantly about what good boys they are! Ryan can try all he wants though, he will never cheer as loud as I do! :)
****
GOOOOO CHILI DOGS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment