Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Boopa!

I know this isn't the best picture, but I had to put it on because Grandma Mac is in it. Apparently it's the only one of her...and apparently I didn't get any pics of the other grandparents who were there. "GMac" (as Mason called her) is such a fabulous great-grandma! The kids love her and she is so good to always remember them and support them!

Grandma Pat and Grandpa Bill gave Soph this cute little bike. She wouldn't get off it to open any other presents. We should have done that one last. :)
I love this baby. I'm so sad that she isn't much of a baby anymore. I know I sound like an old lady, but where the heck did the time go? She is the funniest, sweetest, cutest little thing and I'm so happy to have her in our family! She makes me so happy. :)

She finally got off her bike to open more presents...
...but then she went right back to it.

Grandma Carrolyn and Grandpa Craig gave her this cute backpack. She loves it and she wants to go to school so bad now! :)

Good thing Mollie knew this picture was being taken...apparently she was the only one.

Talk about multitasking!
Happy Birthday Boo!
Don't ask. :)


No comments: