
My cute friend, Ali, made these awesome posters for our cheering section! Don't you just love the pictures of actual chili dogs!? :)

Ryan's friend, Aiden, wore his hot dog Halloween costume to be the Chili Dog mascot! It was so funny! What a good sport!

Tay struttin' his stuff on the court. He is an animal!

Because of the super weird seating at the rec center we played at I couldn't get a decent shot of him.




...see what I mean...bad camera angles all the way around...

Our cheerleaders. :)



The post-game brotherly love. I am SO sad this picture didn't turn out better! I think Ry was as excited as Taylor was that they won! Tay ran straight to Ry and Ry carried him around for a while. I love when they love each other! :)

"The Hun" posing for a photo and then blocking her face at the last second.

Don't let the look on his face fool ya. He was in HEAVEN!

GOOOOO CHILI DOGS!!!!

Tay with some of his biggest fans!

Grandpa Bill and Grandma Pat came to Tay's game! I wanted to get a picture with Grandma Carrolyn and Grandpa Craig too, but they left before I got a chance. I feel bad too, because they came to SO many of his games this season and ALL of his championship games! We may have to reinact the photo op. :)

Tay was really in the mood for paparazzi...he kept posing and grabbing friends to be in the pictures with him! This is Ethan (his brother is the mascot).

One last team shot! The boys got these awesome Championship t-shirts and they couldn't have been more excited! What a GREAT group of boys!!

The team met up at Arctic Circle after for treats and to spend a little more time together.

Hayden and Mason had a great time...


...Soph not so much. This sums up how she felt about going to MORE games. :)

3 Chili Dog fans. They are super serious big time trouble if you ask me. :)
****
I am SO proud of Taylor! Not only for playing well, but for being such a great part of that team. They had already put their team together just before registration day when I found out Taylor's team from last year had pretty much ditched him. I called at the last minute and begged for them to let Tay on their team. They hesitated but finally agreed to have "just one more" on the team. I know they weren't sorry and I am so proud of Taylor for proving what a great choice that was! It was so much fun to watch him play and to watch him win! What a great confidence booster!! I love these moments!
1 comment:
Congrats Taylor!!! I am so glad he had such a great season.
We, ummm, well... Brady was told by 2 of the boys from last years team that they were "going to be on a super league team and that they did not want ANYONE from last years team to be on it with them". Nice huh? So we did our own thing and Brady had such a great experience. I felt bad that the 2 boys were so uppety about it with Brady but in the end I am so very glad that he was not on their team. I bet you are too!!!
Way to go Chilli Dogs!!!
Post a Comment