
One day while Katey was at school, Sophey climbed in her bed. She thought it was SO funny. She even un-made it and fixed the pillows like this. Little stinker. :)

...laughing behind her binky...

Hayden had to join her...he can't resist a little mischief.

You might not think these pictures are as funny as I think they are...

...but they just say SO much...

...Katey got Sophey dressed, tutu and all, but the mouse ears were Sophey's doing...

...the dancing and posing in front of the fireplace (where she could see herself) were ALL Sophey. :)

So, Ryan tried out for a super league basketball team and made it!! SOOOO exciting for him! It's run by the jr. high coaches so they can kind of prep the kids they hope will be on the jr. high basketball team...or something like that. Anyways, it was super exciting for him to make it AND for a bunch of his buddies to make it too! The coaches told all of the boys they need to work on their dribbling to be able to play on a jr. high level. Chris told Ry he needs to dribble 2 basketballs at a time. Ryan's response was, "What's next? Are you going to make me dribble down the hall at church while people jump out at me in the dark?" If you don't follow the Jimmermania like we do around here then that probably isn't even funny to you...

...but, once again, it's funny to me...
Oh, and when I opened the door and yelled "GO JIMMER", Ryan chucked a ball at me. Apparently no one thinks I'm as funny as I do...oh well...
1 comment:
Yay! You just saved me from having to get on Facebook and publicly reprimand you for not posting anything new on your blog;) I loved all the posts and pictures! I must say-Jimmer's brother is cute! I am didn't know who Jimmer was until last week but I'd be flattered if his brother asked for a picture with me! I'd probably frame it and place it next to my bed...is that weird?
Post a Comment