I got a little distracted tonite and went waaaayyy back into my blog. I have no idea why, but I read old posts for about an hour. It was fun! I used to be a good blogger. I used to be funny. I used to do more than post pictures once a month. I used to get a lot of comments on my blog too. :) I just don't love blogging the way I used to. I don't know why. I used to be pretty full of myself too. I used to think everything I said was hilarious. I used to think I had loyal fans and that I should tell them every thought that popped into my head. Don't ask me why. Oh, I remember why I went back to those old posts. I was thinking that since my baby turned 2 today I should post something about her. I went back to her birthday posts from last year (yeah, there were 3 of them) and realized I was a much better mother back then. I don't know what happened. I think I got bored or...well, distracted I guess. I think I have ADD, well okay...I KNOW I have ADD. :) Plus, I have 2 afternoons a week ALL TO MYSELF and I have no idea what to do! You would think that would inspire me to blog or do something productive, but I usually just sit on my butt wasting the time away, trying to find some motivation to do something. Hayden has been in preschool twice a week since September and Sophey has been napping while he's gone. You'd think now that it is almost March I would know what to do with myself. Um, apparently not. I guess I need a hobby and blogging may or may not be a good one for me. Ok, I am done rambling. I am going to bed because I am exhausted! Did I mention that Chris is out of town more often than he's in town these days? It sucks. I think that is the root of the problem here. See, who needs a therapist? I just rambled for 15 minutes and got to the bottom of it on my own. Too bad I can't prescribe my own medication...I think I may need some. Thanks for being my friend, even if I am just talking to myself here. :)
2 comments:
I think you should start blogging again. I miss your posts. Or you can take some of my blogging and make it your hobby since I am still SIX months behind...
You are much better at blogging than me. I hope that makes you feel better!!
Post a Comment