Thursday, February 3, 2011

I know it's weird...

OK, I know it's weird to blog about my cats. I am not a crazy cat lady, I promise. However, I have stumbled upon some blogs lately where people actually blog as their cats! Yup, AS THEIR CATS! It is quite disturbing and apparently there is a whole "community" of cat bloggers. I promise not to blog about them too much, but I couldn't resist posting these pics! My babies are getting big fast! Callie is SUCH a diva! She is too good for everyone!

Coal is a total sweetheart! The kind that jumps on your lap just to snuggle. I love it. :) Here he is trying to get some sun on a FREEZING cold winter day.

He was asleep IN my blinds. :)

I know this looks a little cozy for brother and sister, but don't worry they're spayed and neutered and they just like to wrestle like siblings. :)

No comments: