Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our best Christmas EVER!!!!

This was taken in the wee hours of the morning...just after Santa had finished...it was hard to go to sleep and wait for the kiddos to wake up! :)

Santa left a note in our Christmas tree saying he left some special presents hidden! The kids found an xbox kinect in the bathtub and 2 kittens in the laundry room! They went nuts!

Mason (6)

Ryan (11)

Hayden (3)

Ryan's favorite present...his new ipod with a picture of him on it! :)

Taylor (10)

Katey (8)

Hayden LOVES his new "twain twack"

Sophey (1...almost 2)

Katey could hardly wait for her American Girl doll!
Taylor got the whole set of Harry Potter books and dvd's.

I got a purse and a wallet, but someone took them over right away. :)

Soph got this cute market to go with her little house. It was quite a hit with everyone! We played "store" all morning! :)



Still lovin' the new babies! :)

This is one of my Christmas presents from myself...er, I mean Chris.
We had family pictures done with my whole big family while my brother was in town!

Oh, we love those kitties...

...perhaps a little TOO much. :)


STILL playing "store"!

I think the kitties were a hit! :)


Grandpa Bill and Grandma Pat came over with MORE presents!

Soph LOVES Grandpa!

...and Katey can't get enough of the kitties! :)

Hayden got a laptop...a toy one anyways. :)

Mase got a bucket of legos! They kept him busy all morning!

Ry got Clue (& an R/C car)...don't let the look on his face fool ya...he loved it!


Missy LOVED her new Barbie car!

Tay got Twister (& an R/C car) & he was so excited!

Then Grandpa Craig and Grandma Carrolyn came over with even more presents!

Ry got a new football!

Tay got a paper jamz guitar!

The 4 little kids got pillow pets! They are OBSESSED!!!!



Grandpa and Grandma always give them BYU stuff!

Soph felt a little left out, so she borrowed Hayden's new hat. :)

Katey showin' 'em how it's done! We love Dance Central on the Kinect!

We made our usual stop at Grandma Mac's too! She is such an awesome great grandma to my kids! She never forgets anyone and I don't know how! There are like 100 people! :)

Ahhhh, just chillin' at home and getting ready for bed! What a fun day! :)

One last chance to play some games...

...and love the kitties! :)

Oh, we almost forgot to make our trees! I made these with Katey's class at school a few days before Christmas and we kept trying to find time to make them again with the left over supplies! The kids loved them so much, we may just have to do them every year! :)




Oh, we had fun! It was truly our best Christmas ever! We told the kids we're skipping Christmas next year because there's no way we can top this one! :) Yeah, right! This is truly my favorite time of year! It is so crazy and overwhelming at times, but I live for this. I'm sure you can see why. ;) I love my kiddos and how much joy they bring me! Also, I am pretty lucky to be married to the perfect person for me! He made my whole Christmas by giving me a new camera and hiding it under the tree just before we started putting things out for Santa. I got to open it and have it ready for Christmas morning! (Too bad I didn't really know how to work it...hence the dark pictures!) I feel so spoiled and so blessed and just down right happy! I wish the same for all of you! :)

No comments: