Friday, December 10, 2010

Good times

Chris' cousin Shelby got married and I was lucky enough to get an invite to it all! It was such a great day with some really fabulous ladies. Oh, and my most fabulous husband, of course. :) I love going to temple sealings. Seriously love it. The sealer at Shelby's wedding did an awesome job and was truly inspiring!

Thanks to Shelby (who I didn't get a picture of) for including us! :)

This is my friend Shar. We went to high school together and recently reconnected thru facebook (of course). Her sister is really sick and I offered to help Shar with a bake sale fundraiser for her. I'm not going to lie, I loved having a good excuse to bake for 3 days straight! It was also fun to see Shar and to be able to help out! I believe they raised over $2400! Such a great time of year to be able to give! :)



No comments: