
Yeah, I know this picture is terribly blurry, but it really shows how much fun they're having. This was Sophey's first ride & she was in heaven! :)

Once again, crappy picture...but you get the idea...

Oh, I love these boys. Even though they are almost 3 years apart (which is a pretty big span around here) they are such good little buddies!

Don't let 'em fool ya, there's nothing innocent about them...

It was SO nice having Katey there to help with Sophey! She is SUCH a good big sister! The big boys were at the BYU game with Chris, but luckily I had Katey with me!

They had so much fun! We used to go to Jungle Jim's a lot, but it has been a while since we've been there.

Soph loved the rides!


I think Katey told Sophey to wave to me, but she apparently couldn't see me. :)


Once again, helping Sophey! Oh, I love my Katey!

This outfit was Katey's when she was 1 1/2. I have this same picture of Katey on the swings at Jungle Jim's in it, so we had to recreate it with Sophey. Other than Sophey's crazy long hair you wouldn't be able to tell them apart! :)

Love these kiddos!!

SO hard to get a good picture on the swings!


Soph was a pro at riding those rides! :)

Silly boys!


Oh, I love that girl! She melts my heart. Now, if I could just freeze her in time...

Oh, they had fun...have I mentioned that?


{heart}

Katey was A LITTLE close with the camera...

They loved this "roller coaster" the most!

Soph wanted to go on it, but I wasn't sure if she was big enough to not get squished...so, she hung out with Mollie and me and watched...

...and watched...

...and tried to wait patiently for those big kids to get off the big ride...

...well, apparently she got tired of waiting. I turned around and saw this...she had walked on this ride and climbed in one of the jeeps. When I turned around the girl working there was buckling her in. :)

Those big kids wanted to ride the roller coaster again and again! They loved it so much!

Soph loved chillin' on the jeep ride by herself. :)

Sophey and Emma, the birthday girl, on the spinner ride. I kept telling the guy not to spin them, but I'm not sure he spoke English...

These kids liked spinning though!

Apparently Sophey finally had enough of the rides. She is trying to get off just as it's about to start. It was such a fun day and I promised to take them back soon. The big boys were actually really bummed to miss their 3 year old cousins birthday party at Jungle Jim's! :)
1 comment:
That picture of you and Sophey is my favorite! That is Facebook Profile picture material right there:)
Post a Comment