
On Christmas Eve we had some of Chris' family over for dinner! Chris smoked a turkey and we had a yummy feast! (I only spent 2 days in the kitchen & it was worth it!) :)

We played a little Guitar Hero...

...upside down & all. :)

Good times right there!

Then Katey got a hold of my camera and went a little crazy...



She had some very willing subjects. :)


"SMILE! You're on Candid Camera!"


What a cutie! :)


This would be me pigging out on cheescake! I couldn't help it! It was my first time actually baking a cheesecake and it turned out divine...if I do say so myself! :)
Getting my Guitar Hero on! :)

"Boof" wouldn't put her bottle down to open her Christmas Eve jammies. :)

"Hayn" loved his Mickey Mouse slippers and Thomas jammies!

My Mase loved his Sponge Bob jammies!

Once Soph realized they were Dora jammies she wanted them on NOW! :)

Princess loved her pink Sponge Bob jammies! :)

SOOOOO excited!!

Oh my gosh I love these kiddos!
Well, after weeks of hard work it looks like Santa accomplished it all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment