Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why do we even carve pumpkins anyways?

Soph was quite the little helper this year! Much more so than last year...

I think my Mom misses doing these crazy things! She has carved pumpkins with us for the last 3 years! The kids love having her here and we love having an extra set of hands! (Or scooping arms...)

Chris helping Hayden get it just right. :)

Why do boys have to stab pumpkins anyways?

Oh, it was hard helping Mase! He wanted it just so...I'm afraid I wasn't catching his vision.

He does seem pretty happy with the finished product though! :)

Missy, the little princess, waiting for Chris to finish!

They turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)


Love these kiddos...enough to buy them pumpkins AND help carve them!


Ry HATES getting his picture taken...

...so I always have to sneak one of him!

Ok, so these are not pumpkins...don't be confused! They are the apples off of our tree!


And here's what I did to them! :) Happy Halloween!

No comments: