
Ever since Ryan was a baby, my Mom convinced me to write in journals for my kids. So, every week I just write a quick page in each of their books. Now that Mase is reading on a 3rd or 4th grade level, he loves to read his journal. When I was writing in them he curled up on the couch next to me and started reading away. He said, "I like what you wrote about Incredible Pizza. You can write more in my book if you want to." He is such a funny kid and I am so lucky to be his Mom. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it's really hard, but it's always worth it...and I have the pictures to prove it. :)
1 comment:
you are amazing. I can't believe you keep up on their journals once a week. They will love that when they are older.
Post a Comment