Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hayden's pumpkin patch field trip

I can't believe how fast Hayden is growing up! He is so big all of a sudden! He is Mr. Preschool and he loves it SO much! Since the big kids were (STILL) off track, we all got to go to the pumpkin patch for his 2nd preschool field trip!

This pumpkin patch is super cute! They have all of these tractors the kids can sit/play on. Even the big kids liked it there! :)






Hayden and his preschool friends. :)

Just chillin'




Pretending like we're going on a hay ride...pretending is just as much fun, right?



Seriously huge!


In the barn waiting for chocolate milk and a donut...

...and a Halloween story from Miss Heather. :)

Seriously, he is not a baby anymore (just go ahead and ask him, he'll tell ya)!

Soph doesn't think she's much of a baby anymore either. She was truly just one of the big kids there!

Oh, I love my kiddos!


Carrying Hayden's pumpkin for him...'cause that's what baby sisters do.

I loved having the big kids there! Look how sweet they are!






What a fun day!!

No comments: