This party created quite the drama in our ward (and in my life). I debated posting about it. How could I not though? I mean, did you see my eye makeup???? I am sorry for the people who felt left out because they were not invited. It was pointed out to me that I have had my feelings hurt over people posting pics on facebook of things I wasn't invited to. I know it sucks. I also know that I only get offended when I'm in an unhappy place to begin with. I decided to let go of that unhappy place and apparently forgot all to quickly what it felt like. So, sorry once again. My darling friend Celest planned this party and tried not to hurt anyone's feelings. She threw such a fun party, I think that's the problem. If she could have just thrown a super lame party none of this would have happened. Too bad she's not capable of doing anything super lame. Dang her. :) It was a great night and a much needed uplift for me. So glad I went...in spite of it all!
We Moved
5 years ago


2 comments:
I was a teenager in the 80s and I didn't look or dress like ANY of you... I'm very offended. ;)
BY the way, I'm not really offended... I generally don't get offended very easily and I've learned that no matter what you do you will probably offend SOMEONE so why bother trying? If people choose to be offended then they are only hurting themselves.
Post a Comment