
Driving thru the dessert was rough. We got stuck in construction traffic and it said it was 124 degrees! Yikes!

Swimming at our hotel in Henderson, Nevada. It was a great place to stop on the way down! Soph hated swimming all summer long until we swam in this pool. Probably because it was 112 degrees outside and the pool felt so fantastic. It cured her of her hatred for swimming which made for a better vacation experience! :)
3 comments:
At first I was wondering what that picture was about. And then I noticed the 124 degrees and I thought, "it looks like their thermometer is broken..." Then I read the post and I was SHOCKED! 124 isn't hot-that's hell. That's like Arizona heat. Blah!
For the record AZ isn't hell...I have really liked living in AZ and I'm sad to be leaving. We move to Henderson next week, same heat as AZ just closer to Utah! You should plan a trip back to Henderson soon...you can come swim in our pool!!
You have the cutest family, Kim. But of course I always knew you would. Love you.
Post a Comment