Thursday, July 8, 2010

The cutest pictures ever!!!!




















Didn't they turn out great? Missy did a great job capturing their personalities! It was SO hard to choose my favorites! These are just some of the pictures I printed out! Since I already posted them all on facebook, I thought I'd spare you from having to see all 50 of my favorites again. ;) If anyone needs a great photgrapher, call 2gphotography!! Their blog is 2gphotography.blogspot.com and they are truly fabulous!

6 comments:

Missy said...

I LOVE your top favorite pictures too! I'm excited to see them printed out, did you choose Sepia or Color for your wall? I'm so dorky, but I just love looking at pictures I have taken :)

The Webber's said...

CUTE!!!!

Coombs Family said...

So cute! I guess notty pays off :)

Anonymous said...

love them. love them. love them. they make me want to run out and get my kid's pictures taken. have fun framing them:)

Bridget said...

They turned out so cute! I can't believe these are the same kids that you said were so naughty - they look like angels :) These turned out great!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are precious!! Your children are all so beautiful, just like your mom!