Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mason's birthday...FINALLY! :)

Well, we finally got to celebrate Mason's birthday on the 18th at home and on the 19th at Grandma Pat's! Wasn't that nice of him to let us? :) He truly didn't want to celebrate it until the weekend (when Toy Story 3 came out)...he didn't even want presents until then! So, better late than never, right? Lucky boy got just what he asked for! A SpongeBob ipod!

He also got the UP dvd, even though he didn't ask for it...and he loved it!

This is Mase pretending to rock out to his ipod. (There were no songs on it yet.)

Katey made Mason this "Happy Birthday" sign and was truly proud of it! :)

He didn't want a cake or even cupcakes for our little family party, he only wanted sugar cookies...luckily you can stick candles in almost anything.
Oh, I love this picture! It shows Mason's sweetness. :)

I had planned on making some cool cupcakes for Mason's party on Saturday, but at the last minute he wanted a cake. So, we ran to Walmart and they had this pirate cake all ready to go. He was THRILLED! He kept saying, "I always wanted a cake like that!"

Celebrating with the cousins!

Happy 6th Birthday my Mase!!
Mason and his "3rd best friend"...his cousin Logan!

Toy Story legos from Grandma and Grandpa!

Best buddies...I think Logan is more of a 1st best friend than a 3rd best friend. :)

After partying with the cousins at Grandma Pat's (and celebrating Father's Day at the same time), we went to Toy Story 3! Over 30 people went together to celebrate with Mason! ALL of the Webber's (except Uncle Curt who's in North Carolina for school) and Grandpa Craig and Grandma Carrolyn were there! After the movie we went to IHOP for dinner (Mason BEGGED to go there!) with Grandma Carrolyn and Grandpa Craig. :)



The waiter caught wind of a birthday celebration and the next thing we knew, the whole staff was singing to Mason. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it. He just wanted to keep eating his pancakes! :) It was such a fun day and I'm glad we waited to celebrate so that we could do it just the way Mason wanted to! I love that kid!!

No comments: