Do you think my blog background is distracting? Not that anyone actually reads my blog...well, ok 3 of you do...and I love you for it. :) The shamrocks are kind of all over the place and they hide the words. I like to think of it as a "St. Patrick's Day Hide and Seek" or a shamrock version of Where's Waldo or something like that. Besides, my favorite shape of all time is a shamrock. If only shamrocks were pink. Then I'd be decorating everything I own with pink shamrocks. I do have a Red Sox shirt with a pink shamrock on it. I happen to love it. Not quite sure why I'm rambling about pink shamrocks here...but, does it really matter? (I'd love to know how many people really read my blog. It would be nice to know who I should avoid gossiping about on here. JUST KIDDING.) I do so love St. Patrick's Day though...I just happen to NOT love the color green. That's all. But, besides my color preferences...what's not to love about a leprechaun and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Unless you're deathly afraid of midgets...OH WAIT....
11 comments:
Ok, this is super creepy...when I clicked on "publish post" an ad came up where you could buy Green shamrock t-shirts. It would have been even creepier if it was for pink shamrock t-shirts. Still creepy nonetheless. Do you think the blogspot people are involved in a conspiracy? Hmmm....
P.S. I don't know why my blog makes it so difficult to post a comment. It makes me click on "post comment" 3 times before it lets me...just so you know. :)
Hey Kim! I'm here - so let's not talk about me on your blog, okay? j/k I love your blog and love your shamrocks - even though they are green! I just adore you Kim! You make me laugh soooo hard!
Krisanda...you are safe from the gossiping conversations...as long as you keep updating your blog. :) I'm glad you're back in the blogging world!
P.S. You just made my day! :)
Kim, you make me laugh too! I agree with you on the Shamrocks, but I must say I love green and shamrocks must stay green!!
HAHAHA! I almost went with this background but thought, "no, it's to distracting and my grandma won't be able to read it. So as long as you don't have any 70 year old women reading it-then your good!
I would LOVE it if you would talk about me on your blog, I would be flattered! haha And you should definitely keep the shamrocks up. Quite possibly all year round. I LOVE LOVE the shamrock. It is my all time favorite shape (besides the diamond). And as a matter of fact, I went to Jared's the other day (yeah that Jared.."He went to Jared".) and I saw a shamrock necklace made out of diamonds. It was the greatest thing I have seen in awhile. I tried to convince Kevin to buy it for me, but unfortunately informed me that I have to wait until another day. I am done rambling now, I hope you have a fabulous day.
I read your blog and think you are fabulous!
You already know that I read your blog. I also wonder if anyone reads my blog...not that I necessarily care...just curious. I have fun writing it either way. Not a fan of the shamrocks but I am getting old and my vision is starting to fail :)
I'll fess...I stalk your blog!
HA!! I am laughing so hard right now! I love you! cant.....stop....laughing ;)
Post a Comment