Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Hayden! Being the good mom that I am, I missed his birthday. Chris planned a trip to Vegas for March Madness and I didn't realize it was the same weekend. So, we were trying to come home early from our trip to spend his birthday with him...but, we got caught in a terrible snow storm and now we're stranded in a creepy motel in Fillmore. Luckily he's only 3 and couldn't really care less. We gave him a new basketball hoop earlier in the week and that's all he cares about. ;) Oh, and Grandma Pat and Uncle Matt spending the weekend entertaining him! When I get home, I'll post some cute pictures...there are a lot to choose from because he is the sweetest, cutest little boy!! He is so much fun and such a loving little guy! I love my sweet Baby Hayden...yeah, that's right...he'll always be "Baby Hayden" even though he's not really the baby anymore. He answers to "Baby" better than Hayden! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment