
Ok, so this one isn't from his b-day party, but still such a cute pic I just had to post it! :) He fell asleep in the cart at the grocery store. Apparently he was tired.

I love this boy!!

I can't believe Hayden's 3!

He is quite the golfer...

...AND basketball player! :)

Hayden's favorite cousin (Madi) helping him blow out the candles.

Me getting some great video footage of his awesome golf swing. When he goes pro I'll be able to whip out my home videos for ESPN's coverage of his first Masters. :)

Hayden was so cute! He gave everyone "loves" after each present he opened!


Oh how he loves "Whitning Queen".
Oh how I love that boy!! :)
1 comment:
I'm sorry we missed the party. Happy birthday Hayden! He really is such a cutie. Looks like it was a blast!
I love the picture of him in the shopping cart. Lol @ Whitning Queen! Eliza calls him "wiping the queen."
Post a Comment