Ok, I was only on the computer for 5 minutes declaring my new found patience. When I went to find Hayden to have him sit on the potty, this is what I found. How does a 2 year old even flip a mattress over? He did this all by himself and he is SO proud of his new "fort". He is SOOOO testing my new found patience already!! :) The good thing about his fort is that it's covering a stack of about 300 puzzles he dumped out the other day. I haven't gotten around to picking them up yet. Why? Because he'll just dump them out again!
The boys decided that Hayden should be a super hero. His name is "Destructo" and he has the power to destroy EVERYTHING!! I have never had such a destructive child!! When my older boys were little, I had nothing else to do but watch them and entertain them. Katey and Mase didn't make messes, it just wasn't what they wanted to do. But, Hayden on the other hand...my big kids are SO sick of picking up his messes. I just can't do it all myself though, there's WAY too many of them!
We Moved
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment