Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So lucky indeed!

My friend just did a blog post about how lucky she is. It made me think about how lucky I am. Truly the luckiest girl on the planet...well, except maybe for Sophey. Here are some pictures of what a lucky little girl she is. :) Here she is picking on Mason (who was smiling and laughing until he saw the camera).

Here she is watching the kids play outside. Once they see her in the window, they stop what they're doing and come running to entertain her.

SO CUTE!! :)

Perhaps no one loves Sophey more than Hayden does. He nicknamed her "boots" the other day and it's so cute to hear him call for her. He can get kind of rough with her, you know...the way the big kids get rough with him...but he totally adores her.

Hopefully they'll always adore each other. :)


This one is my favorite! Ryan is so grown up...I mean, he's almost 11 and all...but he will do anything for Sophey! She was just looking out the window while he was watching t.v. in the same room. The next thing I knew, he was right by her side playing with her. I love my kiddos!!

3 comments:

BerlyD said...

I love your kids too! They are all so cute, fun and pleasant to be around. Probably because they have such a fabulous mother! I especially love the fingerprints on the windows ;)

That's what it's all about. One day we will sit and cry when there are no more little fingerprints on the windows.

Anonymous said...

That's cute! My kids are the same way with Easton. It makes me wish I could have more. BTW-who is this friend you speak of??? Love ya kim!

Kim McCann said...

Kim, I don't know that I will cry when the fingerprints are gone...but, I will miss the rest of it. :)

D-Ray...I wonder who that fabulous friend could be? :)