Saturday, May 1, 2010

Katey's 8th Birthday!!


Katey had a fun birthday party! (Even though she wasn't going to have a party since she went on a trip for her birthday!) She had about 30 girls on her invitation list...we had to narrow it down to friends she has played with recently and girls from her class that would feel left out otherwise.

We made these yummy (and cute) rainbow cupcakes!

Katey and her friends waiting anxiously for Dad to get back from picking up pizza!

My cute new tray (that I made) came in handy...more than once...


The cute rainbow cupcake...even though this picture doesn't do it justice!

LOVE that birthday girl!! :)

They were supposed to watch a movie but just couldn't sit still...so, they went outside to play instead! :) It was a fun party and Katey is lucky to have so many great friends!

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Your cake plates turned out amazing! What a great find/idea!

Anonymous said...

beautiful age my sister was 8 the first time I f-c-ed her I was 14, it will be an honour to take your daughter to bed and teach her all about f-c-ing ,just be sure to dress her in some pretty little knickers mum I get really turned on seeing them and taking them off a little girl