
What a way to start Activity Days! Katey just turned 8 and is now invited to join the girls her age twice a month for some fun activities! The first one was a "Recognition Night" for the girls and their moms. They got to do our hair and makeup and Katey was in heaven! She lives for this kind of stuff! At first she started doing my hair crazy, but not TOO crazy...once she started getting attention for the craziness, she really went wild! Next came the makeup and she went to town again...this time with the full on giggles! :)

I decided I had a choice to make...either hide so no one could see me or just go all out & let Katey have fun. :) Keep in mind that none of the other girls did this to their moms. They curled their moms hair and did normal makeup. So, it was just me looking SO fabulous! :) People were taking videos and pictures of me and having a great time!!

I kind of scared my little kids when I got home. Soph wouldn't look at me at first. :)

I must say, Katey has a great career ahead of her! :) My favorite part of the nite was when we got to talk about our girls. Some moms chose to talk about things their girls are struggling with, but I chose to talk about how great Katey is. :) She is such a great helper and she is my buddy. She would go shopping and get pedicures with me every day! :) I love that girl!!
2 comments:
Oh Kim, you are a good mom. Way to embrace the moment. How fun for Katie to be in activity days. She will have a blast.
you are such a cute mom
Post a Comment