I have a firm belief that everyone is entitled to a meltdown. I am having one now and taking it very seriously. I deleted my facebook account (again), I'm not answering my phones or emails. I actually went to delete my blog, but just couldn't. (Although I have deleted some of my "readers".) I wish life had a delete button sometimes. I would use it right about now. I just need some time off from the drama in my life. I have been on the very edge of a total meltdown for a while and the last straw was not placed on the camel's back, it was thrown in my face. I don't think I can ever fully recover. So, if you are one of my 3 friends, I hope you don't take any of this personally.
14 comments:
I'm with ya...everyone deserves a meltdown now and then. I am having one at the moment too and was going to blog about it but my big mouth will get me in trouble.
Wendy, apparently it is my big mouth that got me into this mess in the 1st place. I had to delete some readers so that I COULD blog about it. :)
Kim I love you for you. you should never have to apologize for how you feel or what you think. They don't like it, well they can choose not to read. I am glad I am still counted as a friend, because, well I just like you, your thoughts, or feelings, and your so fun approach to life.
Thanks for not deleting me!
I have meltdowns at least once a week. I think it makes me interesting and keeps my family on their toes. People in my life have to treat me like a volcano- "ya never know when she is going to blow up!" Embrace your meltdown and eat some junk food. Your kids were wonderful today-it was fun to have them over. I Love you!
Hope things will get better for you soon. As your brand-spankin' new visiting teacher I will be over shortly with a delicious plate of Wendy's fabulous mint brownies, because food is the way I solve problems. Please don't try to stop me because these brownies are my new favorite addiction and I need an excuse to make my second batch in four days! :)
I knew I could count on my blogging friends to cheer me up. :) It has been better today. Kristie, do you really think I would turn you away? Especially after I was begging SOMEONE to make me Wendy's brownies? :) I AM going to embrace my meltdown and eat some junkfood...cuz that's how I roll.
They are cooling off right now! I'd better walk them over rather than drive, because then I can justify eating two rows of them, right? :)
Dear Kim,
Erin and I are so sad that you have left fb, we really need to go and see a movie!!! Hope you recover soon.
Love,
Katie & Erin
I am totally up for that movie Katie! When do you want to go?
I am glad to find that I was not one of your deleted readers. I hope things get better :)
Come walking with us and blow off some steam - we miss you.
Kristie...I am having a meltdown too...where are my brownies? It's even my recipe for heaven's sake!
Bridget, it is too freaking cold!!!! Wendy, thanks for giving Kristie the recipe. Kristie, thanks for making my whole night. I was running out of junk food as I have recently eaten ALL of it. :)
Kim.... I'm so happy you didn't quit FB (obviously).... But I have to say, I just can't imagine anyone saying anything mean about you. I LOVE your personality. You make my day so many times. You just need to stay away from those "TOXIC" people! You are awesome. I love ya!
Post a Comment