So, I didn't know what a "blinky" was...but I was on this website with free blog stuff and I saw this cute little sign for my blog. It says, "AUTISM Always Unique Totally Interesting Sometimes Mysterious." I had to add it to my blog. Even though Mase probably doesn't "qualify" for a diagnosis of Autism anymore, it still describes him perfectly. Unique, interesting and mysterious are great words for him. Ask anyone who sits in Jr. Sharing Time at church or sees him at school or hears him yelling at me all the way down the driveway as he's walking to school in the morning. Ask my cute sister-in-law who gave me a sweet little pat on the back while I was trying to convince Mase that it would be ok to hurry and eat something at Thanksgiving dinner(even though there were SO many people in the room and it was SO loud) so that he could get back upstairs to the computer and away from his cousin's little dog. He certainly makes life unique, interesting and mysterious and I love him for it! :)
P.S. In case you were wondering, he really does play Guitar Hero upside down and backwards and he's actually quite good for a 5 year old! :) That's just how he does things!
No comments:
Post a Comment