Saturday, December 26, 2009

I love Christmas!!!!

I love Christmas. I mean, what's not to love!?

...besides your husband deciding to grow a beard for Christmas. :)

On Christmas Eve my kiddos all got matching outfits...

...then we went to the Chipmunks movie...

...and then they all got new jammies.

Christmas morning was so much fun!

They all got everything they wanted...

...and then some.
It's hard not to give them everything...

...especially when they're so good...

...and oh so sweet.

I mean, look at that face! :)

The best thing was the boys singing along with Katey's HSM wii game.
It was truly priceless.
My sweet little Soph got this walker/stroller. "Santa" had no idea she'd really start walking the day she got it. It wasn't supposed to have that effect RIGHT AWAY!! Yikes!! :)

2 comments:

Jake and Sharee said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your kids are all just so cute! I love Sophey's face in that picture, so cute!

Wendy said...

I agree...it really is hard not to want to give them everything. My kids have always been spoiled and I'm not afraid to admit it.