
Mase playing the "Mummy Game" at the McCann family reunion...

...yeah, that's right! He TOTALLY won!

I'm not even sure who took this picture, or for what reason...but does it matter?

Soph LOVES the boys' football equipment! She can barely balance with all of it on, but she totally loves wearing it and gets mad when the boys take it back!
2 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! So Kendrick says to me tonight, "It is so nice to know Kim! Have we done anything nice for her lately?" Thanks so much for lendidng us the soccer gear! Your awesome:)
Aw, I feel so special! :) You HAVE, in fact, done something nice for me lately...you were the only person who came to see me on my birthday. No lie. You kept me from wanting to kill myself. Wow, sounds a bit drastic...but I'm serious! :) But, I know what else you can do for me! You can give me the recipe of the treats you brought me!
Post a Comment